Risk Internal Control Manager (IT background)
Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies. Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally. Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian. At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
As part of the Internal Control System (ICS) Assurance team within the Operational Risk Management Team in Group Risk at Allianz SE, you will be performing assurance activities over the ICS of the legal and/ operating entities of the Allianz Group. Assurance activities are an integral part of the Non Financial Risk Management framework that enables the Allianz Group to manage Non-Financial Risks within the defined risk appetite.
What you will do
- Support the team lead in developing a framework and process for ongoing Design and Operational Effectiveness testing of key controls
- Define a yearly plan of control assurance activities together with the Enterprise Risk Management team and other Group controlling functions, (e.g., Group Compliance), in coordination with the other department of Group Risk
- Perform the assurance activities, i.e., review of processes and controls, key Control testing of Design and operational effectiveness on Allianz Legal and/or Operating Entities
- Monitor the timely resolution of identified deficiencies
- Support the team lead in preparing functional and managerial reporting on the result of conducted assurance activities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Group controlling function and with the operating entities in the Group
- Support the sharing of best practices, including optimization of controls systems
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT related functions or in internal/external audit, consultant in the IT domain.
- Experience in risk management or compliance in IT Risk Area, profound knowledge of the IT related best practices and frameworks, e.g., COBIT, ISO2700x etc.
- Ability to translate control requirements from internal/ external regulations to a full test catalogue.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Non-Life and/or Life Insurance core-value chain-related functions or in internal/external audit, consultant or equivalent
- Experience in Operational Risk management and/or internal control systems, preferably in Non-life Insurance business
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of processes, structures
- Team spirit, self-motivation and proactive and committed working style
- Client orientation and excellent communication and business writing skills
- Ability to interact in a global working environment with people from different countries and cultures
- Strong Data analytics skills to ensure audit-like testing capabilities
- Ability to follow through and keep deadlines
- Certification (CIA, CISA, CRM or similar) will be an advantage
- Excellent level of English (written & spoken), other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Professional handling of MS Office
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)