Sales Development Representative (Entry Level) with Arabic
Veeam(R), the #1 global market leader in data protection and ransomware recovery, is on a mission to empower every organization to achieve radical resilience through data security, data recovery, and data freedom for their hybrid cloud.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in more than 30 countries, Veeam protects over 450,000 customers worldwide, who trust Veeam to keep their businesses running.
Become a vital part of our company's success! We're on the lookout for motivated individuals to join our sales team. Being a part of our sales force you'll play a key role in contributing to our growth and promoting innovative technology solutions.Responsibilities:
- High level of outbound calling to generate new demand for the channel and sales organization to pursue
- Engage with potential clients through various communication channels
- Identify customer needs and present tailored solutions
- Reach out to and have meaningful, productive conversations with individuals representing the buyer personas targeted by the organization
- Collaborate with team members to achieve individual and team sales targets
- Track and manage account info, prospecting, qualification, and nurture activities, in the company's Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
- Meet identified monthly KPIs (example: # leads converted to sales qualified opportunity, number of leads generated, number of meetings set up by sellers)
- Provide outstanding customer service, addressing inquiries and concerns effectively
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor products, and market developments
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
- Fluent Arabic & English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
- A passion for and a willingness to learn about our products and services
#LI-JB1Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please note that any personal data collected from you during the recruitment process will be processed in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice.
The Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in connection with our recruitment processes.
By applying for this position, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice.