Lead QA Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Lead Quality Engineer to join a
highly collaborative, cross-functional, agile product development team
responsible for delivering high quality and on-time software systems for our Flagship product.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Analyse software and quality requirements and document test plans
- Design, develop, review and implement integration, system, acceptance and end-to-end test strategies
- Assess and report on software risk and release readiness
- 3+ years leading quality engineering teams
- Automation and manual testing for multi-tier, on prem and cloud based integrated solutions
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and working with test automation frameworks
- Experience with build and test integration tooling including Jenkins, GitLab
- Understanding of financial markets, experience testing financial software a plus
Essential Personal Skills and Values
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong testing concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Stays up to date with best tooling and emerging technologies
- Takes ownership of problems and drives themselves and others to define and implement solutions
- Acting as an Agile tester, flexible to play multiple roles in the team, between Manual, Automated & Performance Testing.
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by the project
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Lead to deliver high quality, on time software releases that meet client requirements
- Supervise a small team and co-ordinate work of other team members, promoting an inclusive and open culture, working with global teams
- Ensure software testing best practices and quality standards are consistently applied throughout the delivery life cycle
- Drive continuous improvement
- Leverage quality metrics to ensure high performing effective, efficient teams
- Actively participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyse requirements and estimates of work
- Motivate and coach teams to deliver high quality work
- Align to business and technical priorities and understand customer requirements
- Present and communicate effectively to all levels of the organisation including technical and non-technical audiences, leadership, and management
- Selenium, Postman
- GIT, CI/CD, testing automation tools and frameworks
- AWS, Azure
- MSFT Office, PowerBI
- Agile methodologies, Scrum, SAFe
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events Team Buildings
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.