Senior Java Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Digital Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad Digital is a trusted digital enablement partner that facilitates accelerated transformation for businesses by providing global talent, capacity, and solutions across specialized domains.
Embracing a talent-first philosophy, we support tech experts throughout their working lives and ensure they develop the skills they need to be at the forefront of innovation.
• Proven experience as a Java Developer (minimum 5 years);
• Experience in developing cloud applications;
• Experienced with databases;
• Strong expertise of microservice architecture for the cloud;
• Familiarity with Scrum principles and methodology;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken);
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
• Great attention to detail;
• Focus on quality of deliverables.
We are for Senior Java Developers to join our Randstad Digital team in a challenging project in the automotive field.
The project is in collaboration with one of the world's leading manufacturers of premium cars and motorcycles, which also offers premium financial and mobility services.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of highly scalable and resilient cloud applications, ensuring that they adhere to the highest security and coding standards.
• Design and develop high-performance, scalable, and reliable Java applications;
• Collaborate with product managers and architects to define technical requirements and specifications;
• Develop cloud-native applications using Java, Spring, and Angular, ensuring optimal performance;
• Architect and implement microservices;
• Build and maintain scalable microservices, adapting to changing requirements;
• Efficiently manage projects using CI/CD tools and best practices;
• Uphold security and coding standards to ensure data integrity and compliance;
• Collaborate within Agile teams, utilizing tools like Confluence and Jira for project management;
• Maintain high-quality code with a keen eye for detail.
• Attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority bonus;
• The 13th salary depending on company’s performance;
• Bonus for internal recommendations;
• Meal tickets;
• Private health insurance, including dental services and psychological consultations;
• Flexible working hours (core-hours system);
• Access to over 600 sports centers in the 7Card network;
• Online language courses: English and French;
• Access to the e-learning platform;
• Access to technical training programs / workshops, as well as other technical events (both as a participant and as a speaker);
• Development opportunities through involvement in internship & mentoring programs;
• Access to soft-skills programs and workshops;
• Access to various internal events and team-buildings;
• Access to international opportunities for career development with challenging and exciting projects in a dynamic international working environment;
• Paid days off offered for involvement in volunteering activities and for bank holidays occasion.
Kindly note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Our recruitment process steps are taken remotely.
Randstad Digital Romania is part of Randstad Digital - a global group that gathers all the tech companies under the umbrella of Randstad.
Randstad Digital was announced on August In Romania, it is represented by the former Ausy Technologies Romania.
The company has been present in Romania since, with constant growth.
Randstad Digital Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest, and works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Heavy industry, Transportation, Finance, Services, Security & Biometrics, Tourism, Platforms & IoT, Telecom & Mobile and more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
Randstad Digital Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 400 highly skilled specialists spread all over the country. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. Our culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to providing the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
Randstad Digital undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.