Finance Controlling Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Finance Controlling Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies. Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally. Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian. At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
Working closely together with the Central Controlling team of AZ Services , the Finance Senior Controlling Expert plans, forecasts, reports, analyzes and challenges Financial KPIs and their main drivers for services, projects and line cost centers in close collaboration with the business, and coordinates improvement measures. He / she advises and supports managers in all financial controlling topics.
What you will do
- University degree in finance, business administration, economics or related area
- Fluent in English; Knowledge in German is a plus
- min 3 years work experience within Controlling / Financial Steering in an international matrix organization
- Experienced in the application of systems that are relevant for Controlling, e.g. SAP FI-CO/BW, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Think Cell), SAP Analytics Cloud (nice to know); Power BI (nice to know)
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem-solving attitude as well as moderation and presentation techniques
- Ability to work fully independent and solve complex problems or situations based on multiple sources of information
- Role model character with talent to drive new ideas and take new perspectives to challenge existing solutions
- Experience in financial performance management and consulting and certificates like CMA or CFA are a plus
- Proactivity, ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast-changing process environment
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong analytical mindset, attention to details
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Work ethic and integrity
- Innovative, flexible, strong “out of the box thinking” mentality bringing new concepts/ approaches into the organization from concept phase down to implementation level
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.