Corporate Data & Analytics Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Corporate Data & Analytics Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The role would be part of the Corporate Data & Analytics team (CDA) within DORT. We are a team highly focused on delivering user-centric technology solutions with a passion for data analytics at the heart of everything we do. This is an exciting opportunity to fill a senior position in the CDA team with a responsibility for driving a critical area of technology in Corporate Tech.
- Leading as a Product Owner on the implementation and continuous adaptation of the Corporate Data Cloud, Target Operating Model
- Acting as a Data SME and Engagement SPOC for all new Corporate Data Cloud demands making sure those align with the Target operating Model and Architecture of the Asset
- Ensuring alignment with LSEG internal Policies and Standards and management of risks and controls for appropriate Analytics services.
- Ensuring tight stakeholder management and understanding of use cases to help drive value from the available Analytics tools.
- Responsibility for defining and evolving the Corporate Data Analytics tooling strategy.
- Acting as an Agile promoter for the team and driving the implementation of LSEG's New Ways of Working model.
- Financial and contract management and negotiations to ensure sustainable operations of Data Analytics tools.
- Driving vibrant business intelligence communities and execution of Centre of Excellence functions.
- Potential people management of engineering and support teams as the capability grows.
- Skilled in data analytics and an understanding of IT service management.
- Experience with working on different data platforms, BI Tools, ETL Tools
- Foundational knowledge on Cloud related technologies (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Resilient attitude and change advocate
- Excellent workload management skills including agile methodology.
- Empathetic and inclusive people management and leadership skills to help build positive team cultures.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective project management capabilities and the ability to manage multiple complex workstreams to ensure delivery.
- Solid understanding of commercial aspects and vendor relationship management.
- A risk focused attitude to ensure compliance with regulations and remediation of technology risks.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.