Hybrid/Full Remote Senior Agile Software Engineer (Embedded Systems) - Sibiu SAM R&D
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Hybrid/Full Remote Senior Agile Software Engineer (Embedded Systems) - Sibiu SAM R&D active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Apply until data: 19.09.2023
Check out your future responsibilities below:
Do you have the feeling that the time has come to make a change in your professional carrier ? Maybe CAirS is what you are looking for. Please check below what is behind this produc and the needed requirements that you need to fulfill.
CAirS combines the compressor, valve block, control unit, motor drive/relays, internal pipes and cables, temperature sensor and connectors in a single compact unit, reducing the weight by up to 1.5 kilograms.
This highly integrated air supply system simplifies installation in the vehicle because it comes as a complete unit. It also has a scalable range of functions, allowing it to be used for simple level control or for fully integrated solutions that control all tasks relating to the spring rate and damping. CAirS is a closed system with a pressure reservoir, which means that it is especially quiet and efficient.
If you are looking for a challenging career path in an agile organization we are waiting you to apply. We are and will be responsible for the complete development process as described below:
- Analyze, understand and derive additional software requirements
- Integration and testing of the 3rd party AUTOSAR SW components
- Implementing and testing the new product features
- Debugging, Analyzing and Testing written code
- Developing automated solutions for test environments, test specification and evaluation
- Testing and validating the software on the ECU (Electronic Control Units) using SW/HW tools
- Perform measurements and assess the results of the measurements
- Communicates with project team to exchange information and identify improvement opportunities
- Creation of documentation and user manuals for the implemented software solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computers, Information Technology, Automation, or a relevant field.
- Proficiency in microcontrollers, embedded systems, and electronic circuit theory.
- Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment.
- Experience in programming in ANSI C (Embedded C) or Python, AUTOSAR or Simulink model development, in-vehicle networking or related fields.
- SAFE Framework knowhow it's a plus
- Understanding of electronic circuits.
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving orientation, initiative, and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Quality-oriented mindset.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Knowledge of software development processes (ASPICE SWE.1, SWE.3 and SWE.4)
- Knowledge of development tools (i.e. Doors, Git, Confluence, Vector tools, Tresos/DaVinci)
- Experience in solving emerging team impediments.
- Experience in a Scaled Agile Framework development environment
Compensation & Benefits:
Work Time Flexibility
- Mobile work (position suitable to full remote working or for working remotely up to 60% of the working time)
- Sabbatical leave
- Flexible working hours
- Days off on account of the time balance
Health & well-being
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, more than 700 medical partners)
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide)
- Facilities within Aria Clinic in Sibiu and Sport classes dedicated to Continental employees
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards
- Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable)
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas
- Seniority Bonus
- Meal vouchers
Take advantage of being in our location
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention, dedicated to Continental employees' children)
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on site (benefit extended to Continental employees' families)
Invest in your development
- Learn anywhere, anytime, by any device concept, covering online and offline trainings on job specific content
- In depth induction program
- Mentoring programs
Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners)
- Career Path:
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.