Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile High-Tech Systems Software active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are building an integrated ecosystem of healthcare software solutions, ready to respond to the needs and challenges that arise in this field.Cerinte
What we are looking for:
• Good installation /configuration /troubleshooting knowledge of Windows operating systems.
• Experience of working with desktop equipment, laptops, printers and other peripherals.
• Basic knowledge of Networking (troubleshooting, VPN, wireless, etc.).
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills (both over the phone and in writing)
• Ability to work in a team.
• Ability to solve problems of non-technical users and manage difficult customers.
• Ability to handle multiple problems at once.
• Organized person, proactive and with prioritization skills, able to work independently.
• Good conversational English level, proficient speaking skills preferably.
• Desire to learn and deepen knowledge in SQL databases and other technologies.
• Pharma & Healthcare background will be considered an advantage.
• At least 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
What are you going to do:
• Provide first-level technical support to end-users via various communication channels such as phone, email, chat for business applications in the company’s portfolio.
• Respond to user inquiries, diagnose, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and network-related issues.
• Document, track, and monitor incidents in a helpdesk ticketing system, ensuring accurate and timely resolution.
• Collaborate with other IT teams to resolve cross-functional technical issues and contribute to knowledge sharing.
• Educate users on basic troubleshooting techniques and best practices to improve system performance and prevent future issues while ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Stay up to date with technological advancements and industry trends to provide effective support and suggest process improvements.
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of helpdesk documentation, including FAQs, knowledge base articles, and user guides.
• Ticket escalation to next level support teams.
• Perform other related duties/ tasks as assigned by superior/ management.
- Abonament medical
- Abonament Bookster
- Tichete de masa