Internship for Algorithm Calibration - SAM (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship for Algorithm Calibration - SAM (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Passive Safety Algorithm calibration team is developing restraints system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate internship to join us.
As an internship in our group you can make your own contribution to the Safety Algorithms for the next generation of airbag control units that will equip the new cars of all the major car manufacturers in the world.
Each engineer enjoys autonomy and has responsibility for his work, developing modules from low complexity to very high complexity.
We offer the chance of being part of a very dynamic project team (involved in the development of a product for a specific car manufacturer), or our innovative-minded platform development team (developing the basic platform for tomorrow's products), or perhaps one of the so-called competence teams (specialists of their fields with world-wide competence within our company).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.Qualifications
This is what it takes to be successful in your role:
- Signal processing
- Programming language (optional)
- University studies - in process of obtaining a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics etc.)
- Good/medium English language skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.