This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Python Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bucharest team is growing, and we have a new opportunity for a Python Developer in the world of Fixed Income Analytics. You can really bring your touch on the Fintech system and work with top industry experts (for this position, in addition to those in Bucharest, there are also colleagues in London and New York).
- Assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Identifying, designing and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources using AWS and SQL technologies
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
- Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues
Also, as a senior/lead developer:
- Demonstrates knowledge of technologies within LSEG and how they relate to various parts of the business.
- Develops tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code, may also review others' code when required.
- Manages own workload and promotes an inclusive and open culture
- Develops knowledge and expertise in software development and develops knowledge of other domains to understand linkages and dependencies.
- Leads design work and planning for user stories
- Builds understanding of strategy and culture, and how they impact own work.
- Executes on the delivery of given tasks with some guidance and oversight.
- Builds trusting relationships with team and colleagues, collaborating closely with team. Communicates with clarity and precision in a concise format.
- Takes initiative to develop knowledge in technology products and tools through on the job learning, certifications and projects
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, or related fields with high academic standing.
- At least 3 years' work experience.
- At least 3 years Python hands-on experience.
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Strong foundation of data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of SQL, Databases
- Programming skills in Java / scripting languages is a plus.
- Knowledge, experience in Cloud technologies AWS, Azure is a plus
- Good knowledge of Linux/Windows environments.
- Understanding of networking (TCP, RPC) and Linux system calls is a plus
- Strong analytical background and quantitative skills.
- Past internship/experience in financial services industry is a plus.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We improve each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.