Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Legitimation Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies. Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally. Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian. At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
Job role In this position you will be offering access and order management support for ALLIANZ TECHNOLOGY users and Local IT support for the Branch.
- Creating and deleting user ID and profiles (including e-mail addresses) in the Allianz systems
- Assigning and administering access rights (folder access, group mailbox, distribution list)
- Ordering/removing/reassigning hardware equipment (TC, MTC, AMC, Monitors, AGN phones)
- Creating, transferring and deleting User IDs
- Communication with involved / responsible parties regarding administration and assigning of rights
- Supporting users via e-mail & incidents regarding access & general IT issues
- Updating existing procedures in collaboration with other support groups
- Following the 3rd level escalation process concerning other involved teams
- Ordering and return of different software (AVC, MFA, O365 License, Webex)
- Dispatching all the requests which are coming via email or SNOW
- Creating/extending/deleting user’s Identities in GIAM
- Increasing quota for user/group mailbox and requesting the Exo migration when needed
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 1 year experience in accounts administration or basic experience in Windows
- Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package)
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Excellent communication skills -
- Able to work independently
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment
- Enjoying working in a distributed team
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world.
Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.