Senior Software Engineer (Typescript)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Senior Software Engineer (Typescript) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
About the role
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with strong experience in cloud application development to join our team. Your mission is to deliver core services such as authentication, data storage and usage tracking.
This role will be part of the IDEs squad. The focus will be on Integrated Development Environments(IDEs) - enabling financial communities to find, screen, query, retrieve, augment and visualize a large amount of data through VS Code via an LSEG Extension.
- Deliver the Analytics in VS Code
- Work with the VS Code Extension API and language servers to expose analytics through features like Intellisense, auto completion, code snippets etc.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code based on requirements
- Develop software using disciplined software development principles and lead & coach the team on the same
- Create unit tests and integration tests to ensure software meets requirements
- Architect new systems, or reuse existing systems that drive complex applications
- Ensures responsiveness for applications and services
- Identify and resolve performance and stability issues
- Co-ordinates work for large development deliverables
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Collaborate with Product Managers to have comprehensive product workflows
- Work closely with the Quality Engineering team to ensure the high quality of the deliverables
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
Skills and Experience
- 6+ years experience working with Typescript and React
- Solid technical background with understanding of programming styles, frameworks, design patterns and unit testing
- Strong experience in CI/CD, unit testing frameworks, automation (testing/deployment)
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Scrum
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
Nice to have:
- Experience working with/developing language servers or VS Code Extension API
- Microsoft Azure Services (storage, containers, containers orchestrators, serverless computing, database) and Microsoft Azure App Services
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.