Fixed Cable Operations 2nd Line Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (_VOIS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fixed Cable Operations 2nd Line Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Very good knowledge of networking principles and protocols: GPON, DSL, DOCSIS, IP (Routing, Switching), QOS, equivalent knowledge of CCNA.
• Good knowledge of transmission technologies: DWDM, SDH, OTDR, FTTx.
• Analyse and interpret traces (Wireshark traces, network element traces, logs).
• Team working oriented.
• English (spoken and written).
• University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology.
• 1-2 years of experience in Fixed/IP/Transmission Network Operations and Maintenance activities.
• CISCO trainings and certificates or equivalent
Your day to day:
2nd Line Operations of Fixed Networks in a multi-vendor environment.
Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Fixed and Transport Network Elements.
In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• In case of incident assure troubleshooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of the Access Network.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the Access Network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis. Spot and address capacity issues.
• Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in Access Network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities.
• Management and implementation of automations initiatives using scripts or programming languages.
• Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the fixed network.
• Operate auxiliary platforms: backup and restore, syslog management, network performance monitoring and management.
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the Access Network.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life and hospitalization insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
• Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, color, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.
- Bonus de performanta
- Abonament medical
- Abonament stomatologic
- Asigurare medicala
- Abonament Bookster
- Telefon mobil
- Fun / Relax Area
- Tichete de masa
- Tichete de vacanta
- Tichete culturale