Hardware Engineer - CES (TM)
- Concept definition using latest technologies;
- Designing hardware architecture to meet the customer requirements;
- Providing solutions together with our suppliers to fulfill customer demands;
- Designing, calculating and simulating hardware schematics;
- Documenting the hardware design respecting the development process;
- Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
- Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
- Good understanding of automotive architectures / systems;
- Good knowledge in schematic design;
- Knowledge of electronics measuring and test equipment;
- Advanced English - speaking and writing level;
- To be passionate about electronics and hardware in general;
- Initiative and result orientation.
It is an advantage
- Previous experience in hardware development;
- Knowledge in PCB Layout design;
- Ability to plan and coordinate development activities;
- Experience with Zuken;
- German Language.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.