HR Payroll Specialist with German
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• Successfully completed commercial trainings, or have a comparable qualification;
• Several years of professional experience in payroll accounting, preferably including time management (SAP HCM);
• Good knowledge of German payroll tax, social security, labor and collective bargaining law;
• Good use of common MS Office applications, in particular Excel;
• High degree of diligence and reliability in working;
• Pronounced customer orientation and high quality standards for own work;
• Advanced German and English language skills.
• Carrying out payroll accounting for a defined group of employees, taking into account legal, collective bargaining and company regulations (including corresponding monthly/year-end closing related work as well as coordination and quality checks);
• The processing of certificates and inquiries from public authorities in connection with personnel and remuneration processing are also part of your area of responsibilities;
• A contact person for managers, internal interfaces for employees for all questions regarding payroll accounting and related information on payroll tax and social insurance;
• The assessing and regularly reviewing the employee’s statutory tax and contribution obligations.
Raporteaza eroarea la