Junior Web & Mobile FE Developer Digital Channels
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
We share one common purpose – empowering communities to progress.
We are change makers, and we are not afraid of thinking big. Are you one of us?
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
• Competence on full stack development and or mobile development
• Knowledge on Cloud applications
• Knowledge of java, , angular and/or react
• Knowledge of iOS or Android native dev
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluency in English
• Ability to problem solve complex IT issues.
Nice to Have
• Knowledge of Ionic and Angular framework
• Knowledge of React Native or Flutter
• Knowledge of enterprise systems, networking modules, and software integration
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Drive the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Design technical solution
• Architecture review & guidelines
• Creation of Proof of Concept
• Collaborate with Product development team to plan new features
• work with development team onsite and/or offshore
• Knowledge of modern web front end
• Ensure applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Our offer to you?
• Flexible working hours;
• The possibility of working hybrid;
• A professional but still friendly work environment
• Access to our Benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
• Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
• Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
• Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
• Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities.
Raporteaza eroarea la