Supply Chain Management Trainee
Launch your career engaging in meaningful work!
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with food. We combine our experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. We offer a diverse, inclusive and inspiring working environment where you will grow personally and professionally.
Please provide your CVs only in English.
What is the Supply Chain Management Trainee Program about?
We aim to develop top diverse talent towards future expert and managerial roles for our Supply Chain function at Cargill. The program offers access to accelerate development on the job and through other channels during a 24-month program which may include depending on your area of expertise:
- Participating and leading different Supply Chain activities and projects and processes for the assigned region.
- Collaborating with other departments such as operations, finance, commercial, safety and quality.
- Conducting searches for process efficiency opportunities and delivering data driven recommendations.
- Analyzing Supply Chain Data and unexpected costs to identify root causes and define action plans.
- Identifying opportunities to optimize planned costs and any other cost saving activities.
- Innovating processes and suggesting digitalization improvements.
- Defining reporting needs and developing these reports.
- Learning on the job from experts, developing technical and soft skills and receiving coaching from your manager and peers.
- Participating in structured learning (digital and instructor led) to develop your technical, professional and leadership skills with peers across Europe, Middle East and Africa, learning from each other during the different sessions of the Cargill Next Generation Graduate program.
- Building a peer network across Cargill.
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Engineering or Business Administration, Industrial Engineering & Management or any other related field.
- Entry level work experience (up to 2 years) and/or an internship in relevant areas.
- Fluency in English + Polish, Hungarian or Romanian is a must.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Proven natural leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel and work at another Cargill location.
- Teamwork: ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional teams.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Self-starter; highly motivated and able to work independently. Willingness to take responsibility and initiative.
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Fast learner and oriented to self-development: curiosity to learn and create new way of building and/or improving systems and processes.
- Flexibility; able to cope with fast changes within a growing company.
We will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will challenge and stretch you. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world!
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill is also aligned with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete an initial video interview (please, expect to receive an e-mail with the subject “You are invited to interview with Cargill”). In case successful, it will be followed by 2 video interviews with the team and the hiring manager.
Raporteaza eroarea la