Volunteering Internship in Egypt| 10 Jul - 20 Aug (paid accommodation)
|Employer:||AIESEC in Romania|
|Job type:||special project|
What is AIESEC and what Volunteering programs do we have?
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the Global Sustainable Development Goals.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers volunteering opportunities that are meant to impact the world and develop soft skills and hard skills.
Job Description: Week 1
- Onboarding space with NGO and/or community representatives.
- Run an analysis on the local and national reality regarding tourism, it's main deficiencies and strenges.
- Interviewing random locals to understand more the history of the city and its legends
- Map out target audience (tourists and local business owners)
- Determine outcome measurement method and materials.
- Visits to local realities, rather than the stereotypical tourist sights.
- Map out potential "undiscovered touristic places" where tourist can be promoted or boosted.
- Run an assessment to determine why this places are not popular among tourist or are not put in value by the locals.
- Run an assessment to understand what type of education the community needs to start boosting sustainable tourism in the area.
- Plan and deliver a small local attraction campaign to promote the workshops and activities to be run in week 3 and 4. You can use mouth to mouth promotion and visit local business to directly invite people.
- Workshop: Basic of photography.
- Workshop: Marketing for beginners. Branding for local business & attraction campaigns.
- Workshops: Creating an strategy for your local business.
- Workshop: What is sustainable tourism and how can it change my community reality?
- Workshop: Basic of photography. How to better showcase this destination on my social media?
- Workshop: How to be an ethical tourism? Good practices for conscious tourist.
- Workshop: How to be a world citizen? Learning to respect and enjoy cultural differences.
- Plan virtual campaign to promote the places of value you map out at the begging of the project. The objective is to put those places on the map of local and international tourist.
- Choose 1 or 2 local businesses (related to tourism) and build a showcasing strategy with them.
- Run a virtual campaign to promote the places of value.
- Map and reach out to stakeholders that can help and/or invest on local tourism and present your main findings.
- Collect data from project beneficiaries (you can use surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc.)
- Analyse data to determinate outcome results.
- Build final project report and present to AIESEC members and partner representatives.
👉🏻 Minimum level of studies: bachelor(be a student)
👉🏻 English language: B2-C1 level
👉🏻Age: 18-30 years old
Accommodation: provided & paid for
Raporteaza eroarea la