Sourcing Cell Manager
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
Manages a team of senior and junior sourcing resources for a defined Sourcing Cell within a Global Sourcing Center (GSC). He/She reviews and improves the strategies and tactics proposed by his/her team to effectively deliver sourcing projects for his/her portfolio in order to maximize supplier performance (cost, quality, lead time) and support the Company business plan.
Direct Report: Global Sourcing Center Manager. Cross-functional relationship: Maintains a close working relationship with GU teams, Category, Supplier Management, and Sustaining teams.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages Senior Sourcing resources dedicated to a sourcing portfolio and junior sourcing resources from the GSC allocated on project basis.
- Receives sourcing plan and project opportunities from Categories and GeoUnits.
- Develops action plans, timelines, resource assignments and business cases for each of these opportunities.
- Staffs the projects and leads the project execution including:
- The data collection (Spend, needs, market) and analysis
- The effective location, evaluation and selection of a high-performing supply base in accordance with a short list of preferred suppliers defined by Category managers if relevant or through new suppliers if required.
- The execution of RFI/Q/P (Request for Information/Quotation/information/Proposal) and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and total cost of ownership.
- The supplier evaluation, assessment, qualification, and selection processes, up to parts & process qualification, in coordination with Quality standards and Supplier Managers if applicable.
- The negotiation of prices and terms with suppliers in order to meet specified quality, delivery, and cost objectives
- The analysis of the different offers and the recommendation of 1 or several award scenarios.
- The review of the contracting process with suppliers in coordination with the Contract Management Specialist.
- The communication with stakeholders to secure proper engagement at all steps of the sourcing process.
- The update/creation of sourcing guides, catalogues, and BPN whenever applicable with the help of the sourcing administrative support resources.
- The proper formalization of the projects through:
▪ Proper GSC template utilization,
▪ Reliable and timely Ariba entries.
- The knowledge transfer to the designated Supplier Manager(s)
- Monitors that the projects of his/her Sourcing Cell deliver the expected outcome within the planned budget and timeframe, and according to GSC processes.
- Reviews project team evaluation at the end of each project and develops RWP whenever needed.
- Develops the sourcing cell resources (Career plan, training…) in order to have top performing workforce and to develop and to adapt it to business needs.
- Identifies together with other Sourcing Cell Managers, GSC Manager and Category and GU team opportunities for continuous improvement and client service attitude development.
- Complies with all Schlumberger, EMS and local procedures applicable to the job function.
- Employee may be assigned other duties in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
Specific deliverables of the position:
- Project assessment and business case.
- Project templates filled in.
- Contracts and pricing agreements.
- Sourcing Cell performance metrics and staffing load follow-up.
Key Performance metrics that relate to the job:
- Spend coverage (% Managed Spend).
- Cost reduction.
- Efficiency of the sourcing cell (# of project delivered, average duration of project, spend covered by HC).
- Project compliance (with budget, resources planned…).
- Process compliance (to stage gate process, Ariba utilization…).
- Compliance of procurement with signed contract.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing.
- 5-8 years’ experience in sourcing
Competencies to be kept current:
- Sourcing and supply chain knowledge;
- Category expertise;
- Project management;
- Change management;
- Interpersonal skills including:
o Collaboration with others.
o Analytical, structured and be able to influence.
o Excellent verbal and written communication.
o Leadership and management skills.
o Ability to prioritize.
o Result oriented.
- ARIBA proficiency (level: Advanced/Expert);
- IT experiences on satellite, software, and hardware.
What we can offer:
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location ( near Grozavesti metro station, our office is in "The Bridge" buildings)
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Feel free to apply!
Raporteaza eroarea la