43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Business Analyst For Requirements Management (With German)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business informatics, computer science, engineering, or similar technical fields
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Broad understanding and knowledge of current IT technologies and trends
- Analytical thinking, quick comprehension, and high problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, orientation to the details
- Pleasure at working with analytical tools
- Structured way of working, team spirit, creativity, and good communication skills
- Customer-oriented and independent way of working within our project teams
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel
- Design and conceptualize new business ideas
- Develop solutions both classically and with agile methods and coordinate them technically as well as professionally
- Work closely with customers, suppliers, and various business units
- Supporting the development teams in the implementation of solutions
- Developing customized delivery model concepts in the environment of agile requirements engineering for our customers
- Cross-divisional know-how transfer between the respective delivery units
- Daily business includes working with epics, user stories and use cases
- Contributing to the strategic development of the domain Agile Requirements Engineering in the company
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la