43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Embedded Software Engineer for Powertrain Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj / Bucharest
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunications or a similar field of study;
- You have 1+ years of professional experience with software development and test automation, understanding of the ECU Software and Hardware;
- You have knowledge of: Systems Architecture, Software Architecture and Software Development principles (V-model, Agile, configuration management, requirements management, etc.);
- You have practical experience in software revision control systems and related processes;
- You are flexible, team-oriented, self-motivated, strong curiosity and enthusiastic;
- You have analytical thinking, interdisciplinary thinking, good problem-solving skills and responsible way of working;
- English - a good level is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- German is an advantage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work).
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to work within our team.
You will work with us to develop and test software that runs in Passenger Cars. This includes Engine Control Units, Inverters, Battery Management System & Vehicle Control Units.
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for System and Software requirements analysis for Engine, Inverter, Battery & Vehicle Control Units;
- Be responsible for Software Change Requests implementation in customer projects;
- Be responsible for requirements-based test of new implementations;
- Register, analyze and agree on customer requests;
- Coordinate, handle and track software change requests between the customer project, customer platform and function development;
- Analyze the impact and feasibility of the requirements and plan their implementation;
- Be doing software requirements clarification with customer and function development teams;
- Perform software implementation based on requirements;
- Perform system and software implementation review;
- Develop & execute test cases based on the requirements or architectural design elements;
- Powertrain systems, components and software
- Programming languages: Embedded C, Java, Python
- Requirements: DOORS
- Architecture: AUTOSAR
- Development: Eclipse & Bosch specific plugins
- Testing: UDE-Debugger, INCA, Vector Tools
- Process: V-Model
Raporteaza eroarea la