Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Internship for Law Department - (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship for Law Department - (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
- Offers support to a multinational team of 5-10 legal counsels in legal and administrative tasks of the Law Department, that covers multiple countries in North-East area of Europe;
- Supports in drafting, preparing and proofreading legal documents such as: internal policies; or decisions, corporate documents, standard contracts, upon the request and guidance of the legal counsels;
- Supports with translation of legal documents into English;
- Supports with organization of legal documents and tasks, such as: online saving and archiving of documents, communication of documents to other departments, activity reports, etc;
- Conducts case law research under the supervision of counsels;
- Performing of general administrative duties.
- University studies - second, third or fourth year Law Faculty students, that are in the process to obtain their Bachelors' degree, or Law graduates in the process to obtain their Master's degree;
- Excellent English language, spoken and written;
- Solid knowledge of law according to the candidate's level of education;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite;
- A sincere interest for a career in the Legal field;
- Team player with a sense of initiative and a critical and analytical mind;
- Communicative, eager to learn and looking to develop and grow;
- Able to evaluate and plan interdependent task.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la