Area Sales Engineer, South-East Romania
Area Sales Engineer opening for an experienced industrial sales professional, located in Bucharest, for one of our clients, multinational leading distributor of pumps, systems, and related flow-control solutions, offering world class transfer solutions to the most demanding producers and engineering companies around the globe. The company was founded in 1976 and has opened their Romanian branch in 2014.
The main role of the Area Sales Engineer, covering South and East of Romania, reporting to Sales Manager is to close sales deals, provide technical and commercial advice to customers, focusing on detecting and generating more business opportunities based on customer demands in the production field – complete fluids pumping solutions for various industries.
- Direct sales - acquisition of new clients & development of sales with existing customers by managing the projects for clients from initial contact to final delivery and managing the relation with the partners channels.
- Support all partners, customers and prospects in the given market segment.
- Responsible for the selection & design of product/ solutions based on customer requests and additional advises and building up the offers and tender packages.
- Organizing presentations for new customers; Initiating, planning, organizing, coordinating and conducting workshops with the company in order to increase sales of new pumps and/or pumping systems
- Drawing up the buget for sales figures for his customers
- The Sales Professional we are looking should have minimum 3 years of previous experience in industrial sales, ideally covering same geographical areas (South and East of Romania)
- Holding a Technical University degree ideally in mechanics, thermal fluids and/ or process engineering.
- Proven successful experience within sales of technical solutions and process equipment, managing a large product portfolio towards industrial clients
- Advanced knowledge of MS office – Excel, Word, Power Point,
- English at least conversational.
- vailability for extensive traveling is required since the role covers South and East of Romania (half of Romania).
- To fit the culture of the local small but agile organization, we look for someone proactive and having a “can do” approach, good planning and organizational skills, attention to detail and strong goal achievement orientation.