Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
As a Senior Auditor, you should possess a strong knowledge of auditing principles and procedures with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Relevant experience in financial audit (minimum 3 years of senior level experience)
• Bachelor and/or master’s degree or an equivalent qualification in Risk Management, Audit, Management Accounting, Financial Services, Business Administration or Economics
• Knowledge of International Financial reporting standards, International Standards of Audit, Risk Management Policies and International Code of Ethics.
• ACCA - qualified or in progress is a plus and/or membership of ASPAAS is a plus too
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Good knowledge of English
• Strong analytical skills and organizational abilities
• Strong team working skills, with experience in supervising and developing junior staff
• A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities
• Identify and communicate issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
• Supervise junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Prepare full financial statements, individual and consolidated
• Ensure audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Develop audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
• Always adherence to all professional standards
• Ensure adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression