Senior Specialist, Global Campaigns
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Senior Specialist, Global Campaigns active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Veeam(R) is a global leader in backup, recovery and data management solutions. Our annual revenues consistently exceed $1 billion. Veeam solutions are used by more than 400,000 companies around the world, including IBM, Puma, Siemens and many others. The company has 4,500 employees, with offices in more than 35 countries, speaking 20 languages. Together we manage the full solution life cycle: development, promotion, sales and post-sales service. The Veeam teams are like-minded people who value open and trusting relationships, the drive to innovate and the pursuit of excellence. Veeam has fostered a company culture in which everyone has a voice. The result is a company that is a pleasure to work for. According to the latest engagement surveys, 92% of employees believe Veeam is the best place to work in IT, and 89% recommend employment at Veeam to their friends.
The Veeam Global Demand Generation team is hiring a marketing campaign senior specialist to help execute global marketing programs and drive demand for Veeam's core products. As a campaign senior specialist you will work on marketing tactics including digital advertising, SEO, social media, email marketing, and webinars that generate leads and help sales meet their goals.
In this role, you will also be responsible for creating new marketing content by writing copy for emails, landing pages and assist in the development of creative advertisements and/or new technical content. Your role will be a critical part of the Backup & Recovery campaign and work closely with the Senior Campaign Manager to plan for future changes, execute on tactics, and analyze results.
- Project manage key elements of the campaign and execution plans by partnering with functional marketing teams such as web, social, email and automation teams
- Ensure smooth execution of tactics and alignment to the overall strategy - including digital media, SEO, social media, email marketing, regional activities, and events
- Help create and write campaign content including social media posts, emails, landing pages, and advertisements for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Search Engines
- Analyze data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help future marketing strategies
- Communicate plans and campaign changes to executives, stakeholders and regional teams across the globe to make sure everyone stays aligned and work is completed on time
- 2-3+ years experience working in marketing campaigns or digital advertising for B2B technology, consulting, or services companies
- Bachelor's or Master degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Familiarity with channels such as Facebook, Google AdWords, and other PPC advertising channels
- Familiarity with other media channels like content syndication, webinars, and digital tactics like email and social media
- Ability to write and create basic marketing materials like emails, social posts, landing pages and advertisements
- Detail-oriented so deliverables are polished and ready for an executive audience