Medior DWH Developer
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• University degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline;
• Solid knowledge of data warehousing architecture and design;
• Solid skills of SQL and procedural programming language, including tuning and data modelling;
• Proven experience with ETL approaches on enterprise level;
• Good knowledge of Unix/Linux environments (IBM Mainframe z/Os is a plus). Ability to work independent and micro-manage work groups, if necessary;
• Good communication and coaching abilities, detail-oriented with passion for technical quality and excellent client service;
• 3-5 years previous experience in related area.
Personality & Soft Skills:
• Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
• Willing to learn new things;
• Pragmatic and problem-solving mind.
• Participate as DWH developer to change requests received by the team;
• Create needed SQL objects respecting quality standards and timeline of project;
• Technically analyze the regression impact when adding a new functionality added;
• Contribute substantially to the current enterprise data warehouse environment development lifecycle and maintenance;
• Hands-on database development (data modelling, querying, tuning, testing, documenting);
• Coach and mentor less experienced team members and define professional guidelines;
• Define and promote industry best practices and promote proven technological innovations.
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
▪ Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.