Technical Project Manager
Octavic’s Industry 4.0 system is a market-leading solution adopted by the pharmaceutical, food & beverage, automotive, and other industries all around the world. Our aim is to change the industry landscape by using the latest technologies to reduce waste, achieve top efficiency in factories and improve people’s daily work life.Requirements
An experienced Technical Project Manager (who preferably has previously been involved in EU funded projects) to lead the development and implementation of our innovation projects that are part of European funding mechanisms, as well as system implementation projects for our customers.
• Minimum two years technical project management experience
• Previous experience in program or project management in the framework of EU funded programs is considered a strong advantage
• Demonstrated understanding of project management processes, strategies, and methods
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills, as well as analytical thinking
• Excellent command of English language (reading, writing and speaking)
• A degree in engineering, computer science or a related field is preferred
As Technical Project Manager, you will work closely with the company’s dynamic management team to ensure the smooth running of these projects:
• Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
• Monitor project progress continuously and make scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
• Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
• Maintain project time frames, budget estimates and status reports.
• Oversee and maintain project documentation in strict adherence with project requirements.
What we offer
• Market competitive compensation structure
• Friendly, young, and dynamic environment
• Flexible schedule with a lot of autonomy, focused on results rather than micro-management
• Opportunity to work with the latest industrial technologies
• Professional growth opportunities in an expanding industry
• Solid product that literally changes the industrial landscape in the digital era
If you find yourself in the above, reach out to us. We’d love to get a coffee together to know each other!