Embedded Software Engineer for Automotive Steering Systems, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- University degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Automation, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics or comparable.
- At least 2 years of experience with embedded software development, preferably in the automotive industry and strong C programming skills.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python);
- You have worked with CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay and Vector tool chain
- You got in contact with UDS standards and AUTOSAR.
- You have debugging and testing skills.
- Familiarized with tools for software project management and software version management.
- A good level of English language is mandatory
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
At Steering, we are passionate about our job, and we are working closely together to deliver complex and safe software solutions for customers and platforms.
We are currently looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for Automotive Steering Systems, Cluj.
You will join us in working with Front Steering and Rear Steering products that are widely spread, while our ECU virtualization solutions are a trendsetter in the Automotive Industry. On platform projects, our common goal is to define concepts that are meant to be applied on a division level.
In your role you will:
- Develop customer specific embedded software components for electric power steering systems.
- Analyze software requirements, perform effort estimations, module design, implementation, module and integration tests, debugging.
- Implement AUTOSAR compliant software components.
- Develop custom software features using C programming language.
- Actively participate and have responsibility in each phase of projects from kick-off to start of production.
- Work in close cooperation with international partners and with different other stakeholders (hardware engineers, system engineers, test engineers);
- Be involved in Cybersecurity topics which follow the latest standards in the automotive industry.
- Handle the configuration of components which run on multi-core and multi-processor systems.
- Contribute to virtualization of embedded systems.
- Programming languages: Embedded C, Python, CAPL, Groovy
- Tools: Eclipse based IDEs, Vector CANoe, CANape, Lauterbach T32, Renesas E2 Studio, System Desk, Git, Jira
- Safety standard ISO26262, security standard ISO21434
- Automotive communication protocols: CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay
- UDS diagnostic standard
- AUTOSAR 3.x, 4.x