Smart Academy 4.0 Digital Identity
We’re organizing our 4th Smart Academy for Digital Identity lovers, looking for new, enthusiastic, and ready to explore new technologies interns! We’re looking for focused and strong people that are willing to learn interesting things and have good analytical skills, but also know to have fun and enjoy this experience. We’re also looking for juniors, freshers, graduates or students (in their final study stages) who are passionate about Digital Identity and who are eager to pursue an IT career in this area.
At the end of the internship, we're looking forward to hiring new colleagues on our Digital Identity team!
What do you need to know:
Duration: 4th of July- 16th of September, 6h/ day (online, including practical+ theoretical sessions)
The agenda for the theoretical sessions down below:
- You will actively learn to implement, customize and deploy in a containerized environment the Forgerock Identity Platform (one of the industry’s most comprehensive, visionary, and leading digital identity solution — supporting today’s demands and defining the future of identity);
- Securing applications using Oauth2 & OIDC (so that you can support both today’s and tomorrow’s access management challenges, like mobile single sign-on, multi-factor adaptive authentication, or federated access to third-party cloud resources);
- Complex authentication scenarios - authorization using biometrics, OTP login, passwordless authorization flows; User registration use cases;
- (CI/CD) Continuous integration/Continuous development pipelines basics;
- Writing quality code, detect and fix quality issues using Sonar (best static code analysis you can find for Java);
- Rest API.