Human Resources Internship (6 months contract)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Master's degree completed or to be completed this summer (Business field: Business, HR Management or other HR related disciplines);
- Availability to work for 6 months full time starting end of June, 2022 in Bucharest;
- Working rights in country of hire;
- Strong data analytics and tech savvy with data systems and tools Industrial;
- Openness to relocate after internship , in case of successful conversion to permanent role (Geographic mobility);
- Some Human Resources experience;
- Fluency in English required, as well as fluency in the language of the country of assignment.
- Administrative support;
- Lead and Execute projects impacting multiple countries scope;
- Employee engagement activities;
- Data analytics and deep dive to understand what are the main triggers;
- Support organizational effectiveness;
- Support and drive change;
- Coordinate talent activities;
- Build relationships and broker services;
- Lead training and development.
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.