ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
To ensure the success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor's degree and experience within a HR/staffing function (including in students associations/internships).
• Ability to push back on the business and collaborate with them to identify and drive the recruitment process.
• Ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines in an effort to consistently deliver qualified candidates to the business.
• Good abilities of communication, relationship and presentation.
• Attention to detail and results-oriented person.
• Excellent organizational skills, prioritization and observance of deadlines.
• Good level of English language.
A typical day might include the following:
• Engagement in the recruitment process (search, analysis and selection of candidates).
• Drafting job posts and promote them by all channels available.
• Actively sourcing and identifying candidates via headhunting, networking and proactive search.
• Coordinating interviews with hiring managers.
• Maintaining data integrity within the applicant tracking system.
• Issuing adequate reports on candidates’ status.
• Informing candidates over the outcome of the selection process.
• Keeping abreast of industry market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates.