Consultant for Stibo Step
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile METRO.digital active.
Vezi toate job-urile Consultant for Stibo Step active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
METRO Digital Romania is the tech product-led company of METRO, the leading international specialist for wholesale and food trade. With longstanding experience in global wholesale, METRO.digital develops customized IT services and products worldwide for all METRO countries. Located in Germany and Romania, the METRO.digital employees are working continuously on one goal: digitalizing the wholesale industry.Cerinte
- Strong functional understanding of Product Information Management and Master Data Management;
- Experience in functional consultancy, business analysis, documentation, reporting, user training and system testing;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Strong knowledge on Stibo Step!
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert, actively involved in the implementation project following industry standards and business requirements, assisting in special cases, support decision making together with Product Owner and key stakeholders;
- Actively supporting/consulting the further development and rollout of our solution together with the respective PO;
in particular this includes new user interactions and workflows in STEP, maintaining and extending the product data/ classification model and interface- & data mappings;
- Setting up and maintaining integrations, inbound and outbound;
- Regular and close alignment with stakeholders across business and IT;
- Leading the onboarding process, training, seminars, and workshops for project team, business corporate stakeholders and users in the countries;
- Outcome oriented goal management in order to utilize our investments in the best way;
- Support change management, deciding how the current solution can be further customized to manage new business requirements.
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
- We are a great team, passionate and engaged;
- We are building the future of retail – what we are developing today will become the future standard;
- You'll have lots of opportunities to grow and develop yourself.
Our general Benefits:
- Work-Life Balance: flexible working time, hybrid working (from home + from our cool hubs), celebrate your birthday with a free day.
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies.
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets.
- Working mode: Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.