HSE Engineer, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs HSE Engineer, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth;
- You bring positive attitude;
- You have passion in your blood.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree. Preference in engineering, manufacturing, safety, environmental science, facilities, or related field;
Experience and Skills:
- Health and safety course (80 hours SSM course) is mandatory;
- ISO45001 internal/external auditor and Risk evaluator (240 hours) certificate is desired;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in an industrial field;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, etc.);
- Cognitive skills: analytical and problem solving skills, as well as ability to provide a sound and reliable judgment in complex situations;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations;
- Self-dependent, structured and analytic;
- Strong, flexible and open-minded;
- English - level C1.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Narcisa-Cristina.Huhulea@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Ensuring the necessary support for designing, implementing and maintaining the local HSE Integrated Management System, according with ISO45001 and Bosch Corporate policies/ objectives/ procedures;
- Implement and maintain the HSE Romanian and European legal requirements and Bosch Corporate policies, objectives and procedures at the plant level, ensuring the necessary support for their implementation at the department level (Health and Safety Risk assessment, Chemical safety, Health and Safety Protection Training, Personal protective equipment, Fire prevention, Emergency situations);
- Support implementation of HSE Departmental Business Plan;
- Report and investigation of HSE incidents according with legal and Bosch Corporate requirements;
- Perform heath ans safety hazard identification and risk assessment for the workplaces/ workstations;
- Document/ maintain the data base for HSE Key Performance Indicators reporting (weekly, monthly, yearly etc.);
- Perform internal audits and inspections, according with ISO45001, legal and Bosch Corporate requirements;
- Participate at the Corporate and third party audits, participate at the regulatory agencies inspections.
- Develop a sustainable HSE culture, support the plant departments in growing their HSE culture.