PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - TPRM AND DATA PROTECTION
Are you ready for a new adventure? We are looking for a new colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys collaboration and is interested in developing a career within P&G. As a Global consumer products manufacturer, P&G owns a unique portfolio of very successful and worldwide leading brands.
This role is in charge of the execution of the necessary steps to have our Vendors portfolio compliant vs P&G’s Third-Party Risk Management - TPRM expectations, including GDPR compliance in Europe.
- Handle contractual & compliance coverage work in the area of TPRM -Third-Party Risk Management
- Concierge support, Training & Education for business owners & Purchasing community in driving ongoing compliance and provide help in reinforcing right processes
- Support evolution & implementation of new tools through contributing with continuous improvement mentality to existing processes, as well as readiness for innovation to make TPRM most impactful & efficient for P&G
- Support GDPR Inventory and compliance work by understanding & helping complete GDPR requirements and ensuring the right vendor related measures are taken, while ensuring close work with the business owners of the respective vendors
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, dental plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, performance bonuses etc.);
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring;
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate
- Very good speaking and written command of English
- Strong Policy and Execution mastery and analytical thinking
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Problem solving, time management skills, user and client engagement capability
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Experience with TPRM and GDPR would be considered an advantage