D&A Business Insights Analyst- Power BI developer
We are Schlumberger
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of Schlumberger who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are Schlumberger, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
What are we looking for? The role will be part of the Bucharest HUB Data & Analytics team and will be in charge of creating and managing BI and analytics solutions that turn data into actionable insights.
- Use business analytics service Power BI to design, build and deploy new BI solutions or existing reports and dashboards based on different types of datasets.
- Work with Microsoft 365 tools (Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint etc.) in order to automate new or existing reports workflows and maintain them as per business’ requests.
- Coordinating, generating and improving internal reporting to support monthly and quarterly close process based on large volume of data.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Create innovative solutions to avoid or replace manual work using Power Query, VBA
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting, finance, reporting or data analytics.
- Good understanding of SAP, VBA, Power Platform (PBI, PowerApps, Power Automate etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Customer focused
- Experience of successfully working with a variety of stakeholders, able to communicate complex information simply and interpret data to non-finance professionals and wider business
- Very organized with a keen eye for detail
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Proficient in English
We are looking forward to meet you!