IT Senior System Administrator (Windows Server)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Inetum Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Senior System Administrator (Windows Server) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 15 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provides IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development assistance, digital services implementation and support.
In an Agile format, our teams work on cloud initiatives, application development, business intelligence, automation and digitalization projects that contribute to the profit and evolution of our clients. The diversity of our projects offers team members the opportunity for learning and growth. The company had a turnover of 20 million EURO in 2021.
• Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating System: Windows Server 2016/2019.
• Good knowledge of Windows Network Infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, NPS, WINS, IIS, PKI.
• Good knowledge about virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V.
• Good knowledge about hardware technologies for servers: SAS, RAID, HBA, iSCSI, Clustering, NLB.
• Good knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016.
• Experience with other Microsoft products:
o Microsoft Exchange 2016 or above.
o Microsoft SCOM /SCCM / System Center.
• Basic knowledge about NAS/SAN storage systems.
• Basic knowledge about networking (switching & routing).
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Planning, implementing, and maintaining the IT infrastructure-based Windows Server.
• Quickly reply to any technical requests or incidents.
• Develop and maintenance procedures for installation and configuration.
• Migration/Upgrade project for all OS infrastructure and applications.
• Maintain and implement potential new automation and scripting tasks
• Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan.
• Implement internal company security standards.
• Backup management.
• Patch management.
• Users accounts management and technical assistance.
• Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Cisco VOIP telephony system expertise: configuring IVR, debug of CCM – level 1 support, manage
Cisco Agents and queue.