English Process Control Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs English Process Control Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Has good understanding of business requirements and can prioritize things accordingly.
• Flexible with timings to meet job requirements and is able to work on stretched assignments.
• Prepare adhoc reports as and when required and supports in building and maintaining dashboards in Power BI
• Shall actively identify problem areas and initiate process improvement and efficiency measures to mitigate those issues in coordination with peers and managers in Global Procurement, VRMO and SSO.
• Detailed knowledge of tools used in the procurement
• Fluency in English
• Compliance with Client's Code of Business Conduct, with special consideration to avoid any actual or perceived conflict of interest.
• Identify the “After the Fact” (ATF) transactions in the system.
• Employee must not promise to award business to supplier prior to PO release or contract signature.
• Analyst must not instruct Suppliers to begin work or deliver goods prior to obtaining an approved PO and/or have a signed contract.
• Identify and report below possible violations.
• Audit the contracting process for below policy statements and report for any violations.
• Audit PR and PO process for following compliance statements and track them.
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural environment
• Possibility of development
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.