QA Automation Engineer
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• 2+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework on Python for complex applications and object-oriented programming
• Experience in tests automation development
• Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
• Strong Linux user
• Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
• Familiar with Virtualization systems
• CI/CD systems
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Written and spoken English enough to communicate effectively with colleagues
• Fluent English
• Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test;
• Improve automation processes inside the team;
• Participate in building of automated testing framework;
• Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios;
• Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests;
• REST API testing of deployment and configuration;
• Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects;
• Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases.
• Experience with Jira