Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Knowledge of and experience in ETL, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts, principles, approaches, technologies and architectures
• Experience in designing, developing, tuning, debugging and deploying Oracle stored procedures / packages , ETL flows
• Experience with ETL processes and practices in data warehousing and data mart environments
• Experience with : PL/SQL, Oracle Database, any ETL tool
• 2+ years of ETL and database design, monitoring and tuning, profiling and performance optimization
• Comprehensive knowledge of underlying architecture of Oracle Database , PL/SQL, DWH Solution
• ODI, APEX, COGNOS (nice to have)
• Ability to debug and solve complex problems, to manage multiple priorities, follow a project plan and meet project deliverables, working with and within cross functional Development, QA, Test and Production Teams.
• Works closely with the business and IT application owners to understand, document and design ETL processes and needs
• Participates in the defining, development and implementation of data warehouse and data mart’s databases and their content
• Develops and maintains mapping logic to move data content from varied sources systems to the data warehouse / data marts
• Designs, Develops, Tests, Optimizes and Deploys ODI packages and Oracle stored procedures / packages to perform all ETL related functions
• Plans and coordinates ETL and database roll-outs with project team members, development and database engineers
• Provides support, maintenance and issue investigation and resolution for ETL processes
• Set up and maintain design and development principles, standards and guidelines for ETL Framework / DWH Architecture and way of working