Tester With Sony
Are you a stubborn person who`s not afraid of searching for a needle in a haystack?
Bugs are your first love?
Are you an ardent learner who`s always looking to improve?
Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to work on various platforms and on high profile games of top partners.
About the role:
- Testing (Functionality, Compatibility, Explorative, Usability and Regression)
- Finding defects in the game using established and innovative methods
- Trace, analyze and discover root causes to issues and report correctly
- Accurately execute the assigned test cases
- Organizing the workload assigned by the Test Lead
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title
- Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur.
- Previous exposure to Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies
- Previous experience with Sony Playstation
- Experience with testing a game in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments
- Understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment
- Understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe
- Demonstrated prioritization skills
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Highly self-driven and proactive
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- A passion for delivering high quality games
- An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized
- Open and honest approach to challenges
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Bonuses according to your performance
- Work from home during pandemic
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription
- A fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your testing expertise
- A 6-month contract with the possibility of crossing indefinitely based on performance