.NET GUI Developer
Join one of the most talented teams in Romania at our amazing office in the heart of Bucuresti, near piata Romana. Enjoy a rich range of development languages: Java, C++, C# .NET, Angular – together with QA, support and integration teams.Cerinte
We are looking for a talented and passionate .Net GUI Support Engineer to join our awesome R&D team in Romania.
- At least 1-year experience as C# .Net developer
- BSc, Software Engineering, or another related degree.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development.
- Experience in writing enterprise applications
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with version control systems (Git or SVN)
Advantage to have:
- Proven competence in WinForms, WPF, HTML
- Good knowledge of REST/SOAP WS
- Experience with Design Patterns
- Experience with TCP messages
- Working experience with enterprise project management tools (JIRA/Oracle CRM)
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins)
Want to be a part of us?
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you are into complex analysis and challenges, and fearlessly face technological challenges head-on, excited to broaden your horizons and to expand your knowledge working with colleagues from various disciplines you’ve come to the right place.
- Develop and maintain/upgrade IT programs depending on the different predefined characteristics and assemble them into incoherent systems
- Analyzing, debugging and improving existing applications.
- Work closely with other groups of developers to identify the issues and find the best solution.
- Supporting legacy applications.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Proactively, initiate improvement ideas of functionalities and quality of the allocated projects
- Ensures support towards the development knowledge base of the team
- Possibility to travel to our customers all over the world.
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centres in Israel and around the world
We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfil your bold ambitions
We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.
Curious? Apply now.