Product Data Coordinator, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- University degree in Engineering or Economics
- Experience of SAP and routings systems (MM module mandatory and SD represent an advantage)
- Methods and problem solving skills
- Advanced English knowledge is mandatory, German / Hungarian / French could be an advantage
- Team orientation, team player
- Good communication skills
- Structured and analytic approach
- Ability to deal with conflicts
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Camelia-Nicoleta.Ignat@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.
- Support the product release, change and discontinue process
- Coordinate BOM transfer, validation, compilation, maintenance and structuring
- Maintain product data in SAP (BOM, routing, product release, engineering change, work instructions, Control Plan, FMEA updates)
- Coordinate engineering change management (ECM) for CljP products in SAP
- Operate the interface to lead production plants (TEF10 network within AE)
- Support further development of the PDM process
- First level support for production errors
- Cover SAP key user responsibility for CljP
- Train CljP employees with SAP transactions and processes needed in their positions, including issuing short instructions and training material
- Special tasks for CljP/TEF, KPI (Key performance indicators) regular reporting