Senior C++ SW Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO Digital Technologies active
View all jobs Senior C++ SW Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
- 2 years of successful experience in software development (software company or banks)
- Knowledge of REST APIs , SOLID principles, Git, cmake
- Knowledge in MicroService / Docker / Kubernetes
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge on messaging technologies ( JMS/ AMQP )
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Knowledge of the latest developments in the field of software technology
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good Unix and/or Windows skills
- Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Good spoken and written English, to be used on a daily basis
- Be able to communicate effectively with persons holding different roles
- Able to quickly understand new concepts being a self-learner
- Act as team player
- Possess analytical thinking, be detail oriented and well-organized
- Design and develop applications on top of proprietary software
- Implement new features as specified
- Respect high level coding and design standards
- Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions