Recruitment Specialist, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You have passion in your blood.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Social Sciences such as : Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Marketing
Experience and Skills:
- You are a fast learner and detail oriented;
- You have the ability to handle tasks flexibly;
- You have the willingness to accept responsibility;
- Min 1-2 years working experience in the recruiting field ;
- Excellent communication skills, creative, structured and analytic approach, persuasive and efficient presenter;
- Efficient work style and good teamwork skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work within a cross-functional team and to operate independently ;
- Basic knowledge of using computer and MS Office (Excel, Outlook).
- English - level C1 ;
- German - level B1 is helpful.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Andreea-Gabriela.Merisanu@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are in charge of advertising open positions by posting job ads on dedicated sites;
- You develop strategies to ensure that talents are attracted;
- You ensure the usage of appropriate methods and tools for each recruitment process in order to identify talents;
- You will stay updated on latest recruiting and industry trends in order to continuously elevate the candidate pipeline and services quality;
- You are in charge of evaluating the applications, selecting the talents and calibrating the profiles with the Hiring Manager;
- You organize the pre-interview checks according to the position criteria;
- You organize the ongoing recruitment processes;
- You develop and maintain the relationship with the candidates during the recruitment process;
- You will participate together with the Hiring Managers in interviews;
- You insert and maintain the recruiting status for candidates in internal database as continuous process;
- You give support to internal activities and events such as job fairs, mass-recruitment projects, internal presentations;
- You give support to other activities related to the HR Department.