Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Create from scratch, step-by-step user guides and documentation that explain how to use and make the most of company’s products and features;
• You will have to write clear, easy to understand and grammatically correct content from the user's point of view (User guide/Administrator guide);
• Be sure that the documentation is accurate, up-to-date and delivered on time.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Experience in writing from scratch marketing materials or documentation and/or technical writing in high tech or software company;
• Good writing skills in English and French;
• Spanish or Italian language would be a plus;
• You will have to functionally test the app features to gain a high-level functional understanding needed for describing them in our guides;
• Good experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
• Experience in using Snipping tool and Paint to add print screens into the guides;
• Open to work with Marketing, Design and Technical teams;
• Hight attention to details, rigor and strong follow-up skills;
• Energetic, assertive personality, and positive attitude;
• You are able to work autonomously.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience in telecom services/mobile apps;
• Design Skills and/or Adobe Photoshop knowledge.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary package;
• Meal tickets;
• Project and monthly bonuses;
• Medical insurance for employee and family members;
• Bookster subscription.