BackEnd .NET Developer
Medicover Tech is the internal software service provider across business at Medicover. Our goal is to capture and translate the business requirements into information systems and develop the software applications across businesses in the healthcare and diagnostic industry. We design and develop innovative information systems in close partnership with our businesses, colleagues in both the in operations and IS&T, to support our provisioning of excellent customer, clinical and diagnostic services.Cerinte
Medicover’s purpose is to improve and sustain health and well-being. As a forward-looking healthcare company, we care about our employees, helping them stay safe, healthy, and productive.
Do you want to make a difference, shape the future and to work for a growing, innovative healthcare services company, with a purpose?
If so, the role of BackEnd .NET Developer at Medicover Tech is the right choice for you!
Technologies we use: C# .NET Core 3.1+ , Angular 10+ , Entity Framework, MS SQL Server 2016, NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis), Kubernetes, Docker, ADO.NET, Azure DevOps.
We are looking for individuals with different levels of experience:
• Highly Experienced: To lead the adoption of new trends in software development, also helping other team members to learn and adopt them.
• Experts: Who know well the technology we use, focusing on delivering quality products.
• Entry level: Who know the basics and are eager to learn more to develop their careers & experience.
What makes Medicover Tech a Great Place to Work:
• Software as core enabler: As a pioneering and constantly innovating healthcare organization we need custom IT systems. We believed from our early days that this would be one of our primary drivers.
• Various products: Our software products are used across 10+ countries by many business units including: primary and specialist healthcare, hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, genetics, dental, rehabilitation, fertility, clinical trials. We have pioneered and continuously expanded our online presence in B2B and B2C sectors. Some systems are 15 years old, some we built this year.
• High expertise: We have made the journey: from monolith applications to microservices, from on-premises to Cloud, from Waterfall to Scrum/Kanban, from physical servers to containers on Kubernetes, adopting CI/CD pipelines where environments and changes are made automatically by scripts.
• Many experts: We invested in building our IT software development competencies from the early days having now over 200 experts developing IT systems for the Group.
• A comprehensive Development roadmap: Personal and professional development: Continuous learning by having access to trainings/ certifications/ conferences and IT&S events, office library and Pluralsight. We support our colleagues throughout their professional development since day 1: onboarding program, individual development and team development.
• Focus on quality and work-life balance: We build software for our own use. Efficiency is important to us but we don’t drive projects to finish them against contractual deadlines sacrificing quality and the mental health of the development team members or their families. Our people work normal hours and take holidays when they planned them.
• Among our benefits: Private medical subscriptions for the staff members and their children; Gradually increased number of annual holidays from 21 to 26. Fixed annual holiday bonus; Internal Referral Program; Involvement in our community through Medicover Foundation events and activities.
• Flexible office or remote collaboration: Our primary teams are based in Poland, Romania and India with several individuals providing services to us remotely from other countries. We have people sitting in the office and successful teams that work remotely from home in different countries contributing to the same product and yet seeing colleagues through MS Teams only… frequently. We worked remotely for a few years before the pandemic started and now have successful processes with healthy collaboration in place.
• Value driven: Our company culture encourages excellence, leadership, innovation, and a balance between personal and professional lives. Our people strive to excel in core Values medicover.com/core-values.
Looking forward to hearing from you.