Invoice to Cash Expert (with German)
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
What will you bring to the team:
• Bachelor's degree (economic studies are preferred)
• Good knowledge of German and English (minimum B2 both spoken and written)
• Good mastership of Excel
• Very good communication skills and a passion for working in a team
• Analytical mindset, you are a problem solver
• Proactive, with initiative
• Relevant experience in Sales Administration or AR
Management of the technical overdue:
• Has the know how of the specificities related to the customer from the dedicated portfolio
• Collaborates with the Business Support Analyst/Expert to implement the ideas linked to the optimization and the standardization of the processes
• Represents the main contact person for the analysis of the technical overdue
• Collaborates with the Customer Service, Key Account Manager, and customers to unblock the invoices and to bring efficiency on the current process
• Analysis the KPIs and coordinates actions to eliminate the causes generating the blocking of the invoices
• Participates and leads the Cashrooms
• Monitors the Splunk process (EDI flow)
• Responsible for the standard work instructions updates of the covering area
• Participates in the training process to better and faster integrate the new hires and offers the feedback to the hiring manager before the qualification period ends
• Highlights the technical issues to the teams in charge
• Participates to the forums organized by the experts to implement better practices
• Offers support in the implementation of the Michelin Way tools
• Involved in the transition of Splunk and technical overdue projects standardization
Issuing corrective documents:
• Analysis of errors caused by unfairly applied prices or commercial conditions, as well as commercial gestures offered to clients or their requests
• Proposal for measures to correct these documents
• Cancel the wrong documents and issue new documents
• Compensation of an amount by issuing a credit / debit note when the cancellation is not the preferred solution by the client
• Monitor the reasons that generated the corrections in the related files and explain them on reques
Treating Value Claims Received from Customers:
• Analyze complaints from clients
• Propose measures to improve practices
• Solving the complaint
• Transmit a fair and sufficient response to the requester
• Coordinates with the auxiliary accounting (Conduent) and upstream/downstream activities (Sales Administration, Credit, R2R…) to ensure the information is updated within the deadlines
• Helps team members/partners understand the broader vision and guides them towards results achievement
• Optimizes AR performance level by using Lean methodology to identify, analyze and ensure quality and services improvements (WIN, short and long loop) for any customer or business request and/or opportunity
Compliance with Financial Transaction Rules:
• Ensure traceability of financial transactions
• Archiving all supporting documents in accordance with the regulations in force in the respective countries
• Active participation in the audit of the processes regarding the prices, anomalies, corrections, and complaints of the product, in the self-evaluation of the internal control implementation and in collaboration with the auditors and the representative of the quality assurance process
• Implementation of action plans for internal control points identified as non-compliant
• Issuance of reports requested by partners, clients, or managers, according to the dates agreed in the operational calendars
• Solving ad hoc problems
• Creating missing procedures and updating existing ones for processes in the area of responsibility
• Participation in the testing and implementation of new projects together with the project ambassador
• Participation and organization of operational meetings or development
• Co-operation with the Direct Manager in the event of new job responsibilities
In Michelin, we offer:
• A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
• Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Private medical subscription;
• Deduction of vacation costs;
• Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
• The option to customize your own benefits package with: gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit:
• Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
• We have a phone call to get to know each other;
• We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
• We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
• Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.