C/C++ Software Developer, Engineering Center - Bucharest
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics BA/MA ;
- You have good knowledge of C/C++ programming language;
- You have knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Matlab, C#, scripting (shell/PowerShell, Perl);
- You have good algorithms, data structures and software design background;
- You have know-how in signal processing, image processing or similar fields;
- You have experience with software documentation, tracking (ex: Jira) and versioning tools;
- You have experience with real-time software development and multithreading;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are motivated and committed to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge state-of-the-art technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- You have good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details;
- You are self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks;
- You have target and quality orientation;
We would also appreciate:
- If you have Experience with CAN (CANoe/CANalyzer/CANape), DiagRA D;
- If you have experience with software development on embedded systems;
- If you have experience in automotive software development;
- If you have willingness to travel;
The languages you should know
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
- Engineering Radar Systems
Our team pursues the challenge to enhance the safety of both passengers and vulnerable road users, and to boost the driving comfort as well by developing functions like Adaptive Cruise Control, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Pedestrians and Cyclists protection, just to name a few. Deploying Advanced Driver- Assistance solutions to our customers, we make sure that our Radar sensors play a key role in the future of autonomous driving.
- Engineering Systems Vision
We are a strong team of professionals with activities ranging from embedded video perception, using machine learning and 3D computer vision algorithms, core technology for assisted and automated driving (oriented towards various mobile platforms such as cars, motorcycles, trains, etc), to web & cloud solutions. We provide semantics to data using latest machine learning algorithms and knowledge graphs and we facilitate the connectivity of data from vehicles to the cloud through online smart data selection.
- Engineering Prototype technologies for Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS)
Have you heard of High-Performance Computing Platforms or PCIe in Automotive? We are building them here in Cluj-Napoca with the help of our C++ expert colleagues. On the whole, our teams contribute to developing the latest innovative HW-SW solutions for Urban Automated Driving, Automated Valet Parking and High-Performance Computing Platforms.
- Engineering tailor-made solutions for Assisted and Automated Driving
We develop customer-specific solutions for assisted and automated driving for niche car manufacturers (exclusive cars like sports - and super sports cars, electric cars, cars for start-ups). Our product (Front Video Camera and Radar Systems) ensure a comfortable and safe driving. Our direct and close collaboration with the customers covers all stages of engineering - from the design study to volume production.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our teams are happy to welcome you.