- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Tenacity and passion for technology.
- Thorough and detail-oriented.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic.
Nice to have:
- Advanced skills in computer usability and office suite.
- Provide an excellent customer experience through high quality communication and interactions
- Creatively assist customers. Use a variety of channels (email / chat / etc.) to respond to and resolve customer issues
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and usability obstacles
- Effectively articulate complex information to customers of all technical levels
- Maintain help desk information to reduce support inquiries
- Assist in provisioning of new customers being handed over from sales
- Training sessions
- Competitive environment and young team
- Attractive salary
Working hours: 2 weeks -11:30 PM-7:30 AM (night shift) and the following 2 weeks 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM (day shift)