Customer Tech Support Engineer with French
Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (computer science, math, engineering or related subject matter).
• Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
• Excellent customer service skills and passionate about helping customers resolve their issue.
• Logical thinking and effective problem-solving skills.
• Experience with Windows and Linux troubleshooting/administration.
• Knowledge regarding network connectivity and network troubleshooting tools.
• Knowledge with file transfer protocols FTP, FTPS, SFTP and with HTTP communication protocol.
• Experience with virtualization and containerization technologies (e.g. VmWare, Virtualbox, Docker, OpenShift).
• Knowledge of client-server architecture, clustering and load balancing.
• Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL, SOAP/Webservices, REST, SSL/TLS, OAuth will be a plus.
• Previous Technical Support experience is appreciated.
Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving and coordinating resolution of technical product problems and building customer relationships.
Communicate problem resolution strategies and status to the customer, internal and external in an accurate, professional, and timely, manner
Owns and drives resolution of customer’s cases. Maintains records of cases, defines resolution action plans and follows through to case closure, ensuring customer satisfaction of their support experience
- Independently resolves problems of diverse scope and moderate complexity where analysis of data and/or situations require a review of identifiable factors
- Organizes delivery of product fixes to customers, coordinating necessary resources to ensure delivery is timely, efficient and satisfactory
- Under guidance of the manager, will implement strategies for problem resolution that meet customer business requirements
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Provides limited pro-active account management with designated customers to monitor satisfaction levels, and to identify issues where support can be improved
- Works with other company personnel to maintain a quality of customer interaction consistent with Global Support standards
- Promotes customer advocacy and satisfaction throughout the company
- Resolves customer and field inquiries regarding the company’s current products
• Work with little or no supervision to provide advanced complex troubleshooting assistance, problem replication / duplication, and diagnostic support
• Provide advanced technical support for both the application and environment including operating system and network
• Lead customers through issue resolution including customer meetings, status reports and updates
• Respond to phone, email, and web ticket customer issues within target service level agreements (SLA).
• Act as a gateway between the customer and the next level of support; ensuring issues have met minimal requirements for escalation
• Maintain knowledge base of Axway products and technology
• Document all customer interactions and activities in CRM
• Possibility to perform after hours cell phone support on a rotating basis (on-call service)
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
Potential for growth in an international company
Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
Flexible working hours when need
Extra paid vacation days
Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.